My Baby Has Reborn!

May 26, 2018 Nurul Aida Aziz 0 Comments


'And the story’s got dust on every page'

Hello!

Finally, I am back for good! It took me a while to actually started writing and yeahh can you imagine how dusty it is here? /cough cough/ Pheww too much dust and germs here but luckily I have done a little bit 'cleaning' to my baby for the past few days or can I say it almost took me a week to get to the point where my baby is being absolutely gorgeous here! You're so gorgeous it actually hurts, auchh! Hahaha excuse me for my not-so-great jokes there.

Okay yeahh so, I have been thinking a lot about my baby's condition and also thinking about how to make it 'alive' again. I also got some ideas how to expand this blog contents and make it a little bit matured from before (just like the owner of the blog shshsh) and here we are today. I'm writing my first entry for this year and I'm going to promise myself that I'm gonna keep this things run smoothly since I have managed to make a few topics for this blog such as Skincare where I will be sharing about my skincare journey and maybe some skincare product review based on my skincare products that I have been used up till now and also I will be listing some of my favorite beauty guru in that section. And I also will be reviewing some of my favorite or currently watching K-Drama/Drama on K-Drama/Drama section plus Games' section for my personal favorite mobile games on Play Store to review too! (I'm focusing on Play Store here is because I'm a android user but I'm sure they are available on Apple App Store too!) So stay tune!

I'm really looking forward for this blog to run smoothly and I will do my best to serve the best contents for the reader to enjoy or maybe got some inspiration from each entry. As writing is my passion, I will do the very best out of everything this time! Maybe I will get busy with chores everyday as it is my responsibilities towards my family but I will try to find some moments/time to keep this blog going towards it's goal and it's not going to be in a long hiatus anymore!

Thank you for tuning in with me!

#SalamRamadhan1439H


You Might Also Like

0 comments: